Treasure your wedding memories in a Photo Book so that you could sometimes stop for a minute and experience it all over again. 💕
Photo Book with thick layflat paperboard pages and printed natural book board cover. This version of a Photo Book is called Layflat Photo Album because we want it to last ages just like our grandmother's Photo Albums. It is the ideal way of preserving your happy moments in one place so that every family member could have a look. There are two size options: Small Photo Album 5½ × 5½″ or a Big one 8 × 8″.
- Create a folder with all the pictures you like. You will need at least 18 pics but the more the better, to make your photo book more varied.
- Then click here to start making a photo book.
- Select the color of the binding. Choose between turquoise, pink, yellow, dark purple, white or grey. Don't be afraid of contrast! Your cover photo will pop out more.
- Choose the first 18 photos from your folder or Instagram to create a preview.
- Then you can drag the pictures you want to add to the photo book directly from your folder.
- Combine all the different types of layout. Write descriptions or insert emojis.
When you get through the starting process, put on your favorite music and have fun! The result can serve not only as a memory of your big day, but also as an original gift to newlyweds or your work portfolio.
Lighter and cheaper version of our Wedding Photo Album is the Photo Book. It's perfect size: 6.7×6.7″ will keep all your Wedding pictures nice and cozy. Photo Book consists of a thick book board cover, where you can put your most favourite photo as a cover, and a semi-gloss paper pages for all you big day's moments. It can hold from 12 to 40 pages which is more than enough space for your photos. You can also choose from six book spine colors.
PHOTO: Alexandra Hrašková, Vlado Vojtela
Short info about current situation: we are still printing and delivering your photo products worldwide. We ...
Magnets are more than a decoration. All you need is a bit of inspiration and you can turn them into a fun a...
Finally, you are all home together and have a lot of time? Make a photo shoot! Capture moments and draw the...
We have put down some useful tips on how to make the best custom photo book from your pictures.
Let spring into your room! Bring white walls and empty shelves to life and see what's going on in the inter...