1. Silence and Solitude (landscapes and quiet moments)
2. The Fluid Self (creative selfies, identity)
3. Multilocalism (cultural experiences and global consciousness)
4. Creative Reality (fantasy worlds and human imagination)
5. History and Memory (drawing inspiration from classic art)
6. Touch and Tactility (real-world interactions)
1. Impact Photography (truthful reporting and raising awareness)
2. Perfect Strangers (ordinary and real people)
3. Artistic Expression through Travels (people in context with nature and van life)
4. Deadpan Photography (unfiltered and raw photos)
5. Video (feel "in the moment")
6. Motion (a new form for graphics)
7. Blurred Lines of Reality
8. Creative Collages (image combinations and effects)
9. Brave Color Choices and Effects
10. Accept Me for Who I Am (challenging stereotypes)
New year, new start, new calendar... Let's get the 2020 started with your own themed photo calendar. Here a...
We've personally tested nine world's most popular online printing services that magically turn the photos f...
Gifts always make you even more happy when they are beautifully wrapped. But how to pack them originally? U...
Try to think about your gifts differently this year! No more trudging around packed shopping malls. How abo...
Dad, grandpa, brother or boyfriend... How can you surprise them this Christmas? Here are our tips!