1. Silence and Solitude (landscapes and quiet moments)
2. The Fluid Self (creative selfies, identity)
3. Multilocalism (cultural experiences and global consciousness)
4. Creative Reality (fantasy worlds and human imagination)
5. History and Memory (drawing inspiration from classic art)
6. Touch and Tactility (real-world interactions)
1. Impact Photography (truthful reporting and raising awareness)
2. Perfect Strangers (ordinary and real people)
3. Artistic Expression through Travels (people in context with nature and van life)
4. Deadpan Photography (unfiltered and raw photos)
5. Video (feel "in the moment")
6. Motion (a new form for graphics)
7. Blurred Lines of Reality
8. Creative Collages (image combinations and effects)
9. Brave Color Choices and Effects
10. Accept Me for Who I Am (challenging stereotypes)
Choosing a wedding photographer is not a piece of cake. You have to find someone who matches your style, pe...
There are many ways to make your wedding day special. Forget about an expensive designer or gardener, all y...
One day, two people and hundreds of beautiful photos. Do not just leave them stuck on your computer. Keep a...
Wedding season is here. With every invitation being delivered to your door, there comes the question - what...
You see them outside. They decorate interiors and fill up Instagram. We are proud to announce, that mini cl...